RSA / RSR
What is a Registered Service Agent (RSA)?
Any licensed business that installs, services, repairs or reconditions a commercial device for hire. Note: Both the business and each Registered Service Representative must be licensed by the Division.
How Do I Become A RSA?
- Submit an RSA applicationto the Division confirming that the applicant possesses the necessary standards and testing equipment and will comply with A.R.S. Title 3, Chapter 19; A.A.C. Title 3 Chapter 7; NIST Handbook 44 and 112 or CARB Executive Orders and other applicable laws.
- Include a $24.00 license fee with your application
What is a Registered Service Representative (RSR)?
Any licensed individual who installs, services, repairs or reconditions a commercial device for hire.
How Do I Become a RSR?
- Read the RSR Study Guide, NIST Handbooks 44 and 112!
- Submit an RSR applicationor VR RSR applicationto the Division. If your application is approved you will receive written confirmation that you are eligible to take the test.
- Schedule and take the RSR Test. All applicants are required to pass the RSR test. You must bring the written confirmation that you receive in the mail, and you must bring a photo ID to the test site.
- Pay the $4.80 RSR license fee. Note: Do not make fee payment until your employer receives a bill.
A temporary license will be issued to you at the test site if you have successfully completed all licensing requirements
What do I need to know to pass the test?
Registered Service Representative (RSR)
|RSR Training Seminar|
|NIST Handbook 44|
2017 RSA/RSR TESTS
IMPORTANT TESTING INFORMATION
If you have any additional questions or concern with regard to testing, feel free to contact the Licensing Staff via email at [email protected] or via telephone at 602-771-4935.